Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Thanks to Dick Collins




My friend Dick Collins joined my on my most recent Costa 
Rica tour, we had a good time and shared a lot of
 information.  Dick is an especially good birder and 
a great photographer.  He was very helpful in helping me 
find new resources for birds, and so much knowledge shared.


Notes and images from Dick below.




Ray, Here are a few shots from our recent Costa 
Rica Trip.
I considered myself an experienced and well traveled nature
 photographer.  This trip was an eye opener.  First of all, I felt
 that I learned more on this trip than any other trip that I have
 taken.  Your instruction style was well received along with your 
 sense of humor in delivering it.  We saw and 
photographed a lot of great birds.  

Your expertise in camera placement and more
 importantly choosing the right background really worked.  I looked 
at a number of trips before choosing yours.  Most of the other tours
 pushed the use of multiple flashes, and I admit that I was tempted
 to try it.  

Your "flash-less" approach produced more natural 
looking images.  I was also pleased with the full days that we 
spent shooting each day regardless of the weather.  I'm now a 
Hummingbird addict and am looking forward to trying 
new locations with you.






Thanks for following my blog, wishing you good light

and awesome images.



Thanks for looking!


(please click on the images for a larger view!)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for posting a comment.. ray@raymondbarlow.com